The following terms & conditions provided by iStay Serviced Apartments are agreed by both parties upon payment of any booking. Please ensure that you are familiar with our Terms & Conditions before making payment of your booking.
- The minimum age of guests booking with iStay Serviced Apartments is 21 years of age.
- If you or any of your guests are under the age of 21, an adult over the age of 25 needs to be present to make the booking.
- You will be required to provide valid photographic identification (driving licence, passport etc) for yourself and your guests.
- Payment is requested within 48 hours of the booking being made with iStay Serviced Apartments. If you require alternative arrangements, you must contact iStay so that we know to expect a delayed or part payment.
- In some cases where bookings are made via a third-party, we may charge your card details provided. If this is not successful, you will be contacted or emailed a link to pay via 3D secure Worldpay Payment link to make payment within 48 hours.
- You may cancel your direct booking with 7 days notice prior to arrival for a full refund. (iStay considers each day to start at 00:00am). Bookings cancelled within the 7 day period will be charged at the cost of the entire stay.
- If you wish to cancel your stay and are already staying with us, you will be able to cancel your booking with 7 days notice. If you have received a discounted rate for a longer term stay which will not be met due to cancellation, your cost of booking will be recalculated to the new rate to match your length of stay. iStay Serviced Apartments will refund the remaining amount after this recalculation to you (See ‘Recalculation of costs during cancellation’.
- Subject to the conditions in ‘Payment Terms’, iStay Serviced Apartments have the right to cancel your booking if payment has not been received within 48 hours of your booking being made.
- In some rare situations, iStay Serviced Apartments may have to cancel a booking you have made at our property. In this situation, you will be informed immediately and efforts will be made by iStay to arrange or provide alternative accommodation for your booking. A full refund will be given in the event that you can not be relocated.
Recalculation of costs for early cancellation
iStay Serviced Apartments will change its rates and prices per apartment throughout the year, however, in the event of an early termination of your tenancy whilst you are staying with us, the following costs will be used to recalculate the costs of your amended booking.
All prices are VAT inclusive at 20%
1 bedroom apartment
1-6 nights – £115.00
7-13 nights – £105.00
14 – 20 nights – £95.00
21 – 27 nights – £85.00
28 nights + – £72.00
2 bedroom apartment
1-6 nights – £135.00
7-13 nights – £125.00
14 – 20 nights – £115.00
21 – 27 nights – £105.00
28 nights + – £94.29
Check-in / Checkout
- Guests may check into their property from 14:00 each day. Early check-in may be arranged if required; please contact iStay Serviced Apartments if you require this.
- You will be required to collect keys from the property entrance and will receive instructions on your arrival date.
- iStay Serviced Apartments can offer a meet & greet service that has been pre-arranged only. If you would like someone to meet you at the property, please let us know in writing at least 48 hours in advance of your stay with us, stating the time you wish to arrive. If you are not able to make the time you have stated, please let us know at least 1 hour before the given time to meet.
- Checkout time is 10:00am. Guests must vacate the property by this time or contact iStay Serviced Apartments to inform us of any delays in vacating the apartment. Delayed checkouts can cause disruptions to our cleaning service and due to this you may be charged for late checkouts. (The fees for late checkout are listed in section ‘Additional Costs & Charges’).
- In the event of a no-show, the property will remain available to you for the duration of your stay. We will not attempt to re-sell the room. In this event, you will be charged fully for the stay and no refunds will be given.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Housekeeping will take place in the apartment once per week provided that your stay with us is for 10 days or more. Our housekeeping team will visit to change your bed linen and towels. They will also do a light clean of your apartment to ensure that upkeep standards are met and check for any potential maintenance issues.
- The day that housekeeping will arrive will be the closest week day to your arrival day. If you would like to select a convenience day for housekeeping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not perform maintenance cleans on the weekend.
- It is important that surface areas and floor space are kept clear as much as possible for our staff to clean properly. If the apartment is left messy (Food on the counter, dirty plates in the sink, clothes strewn all over the floor), our cleaning team will not clean the apartment.
It is part of our legal requirement for our housekeeping team to inspect the apartment every week. You must not deny housekeeping access. We do not offer any packages or agreements that do not include weekly housekeeping.
- You can make amendments to your booking at any time. Amendments will be fully accepted if made 7 days prior to your arrival date.
- Amendments made within the 7 day period or during your stay will be subject to approval and can not always be granted.
- The apartment can only be occupied by as many guests as there are bed spaces in the property (e.g, an apartment with 2 double beds can accommodate 4 people).
- If the apartment has Sofa Beds included in the inventory, this will increase the allowed occupancy in the apartment, however, iStay Serviced Apartments must be made fully aware that it is being used. If extra beds are found to be used without iStay knowing, additional fees may be charged (See section ‘Additional Costs & Charges’)
- iStay Serviced Apartments will make every effort to identify property left on departure and contact the relevant guests on the same day. In the event that property needs to be stored, it will be stored for a period of 28 days in a secure storage container.
- With prior arrangement, you can collect or arrange to have collected any lost property from our office on 6, Bridge Street, Northampton, NN1 1NW.
- In some cases, we may be able to send your items via post for you. In this case, you will be required to pay £10 + VAT for staff hours to post & send the items plus the actual cost of delivery for the weight of the item.
Prohibited items & misuse
iStay Serviced Apartments strictly prohibits the following in any of its apartments:
- Drugs, toxic or poisonous substances
- Parties, large gatherings, Hen or Stag parties
- Smoking inside or in range of the apartment interior
- Loud music or disruptive behaviour to local residents
If any such behaviour is reported or discovered, iStay Serviced Apartments reserves the full right to evict all guests with no refund. More information on fees and charges are listed in section ‘Additional Costs & Charges’.
iStay Serviced Apartments does not allow pets in any of its apartments. Evidence of pets will incur charges and potential removal from the property (The fees are listed in section ‘Additional Costs & Charges’).
Right of Access
iStay Serviced Apartments has the right to access your apartment at any time, however, we will always do our best to contact you and inform you if we ever need to visit the apartment for any reason.
Rights of access can be for many reasons including but not limited to:
- Essential maintenance
- Leaks & plumbing which is affected other properties
- Routine inspections, gas or electrical inspections
- Housekeeping (This will happen once a week regularly)
In the event that someone who needs to access your apartment is not a staff member of iStay Serviced Apartments, a member of our team will be present on entry for safety and security of guests and possessions.
We understand that complaints can be the result of stressful situations where you may feel we have not acted well enough in your best interests. We take all complaints seriously and would appreciate a chance to rectify any problems you have provided they are reasonable.
In the unfortunate event that you would need to complain about our services, you may do so by writing your complaint in email and sending it to email@example.com.
Please use a subject field such as : Complaint FAO – The manager
Additional Costs & Charges
Below are a list of minimum charges & fees that are pre-defined for certain situations and breaches of contract:
|£200 + VAT||Evidence of smoking in the apartment|
|£200 + VAT||Evidence of drugs, toxins or poison|
|£200 + VAT||Evidence of criminal activity of any kind|
|£200 + VAT||Missing or stolen property not returned immediately|
|£200 + VAT||Evidence of pets in the property|
|£150 + VAT||Missing or lost keys resulting in replacement of locks|
|£50 + VAT||Missing or lost parking fob for building|
|£25 + VAT||Missing or lost keys resulting in replacement set|
|£12.50 + VAT||Additional cleaning for excessive mess or left behind property|
(Charged per hour)
If the damage caused is in excess of these figures, iStay Serviced Apartments reserves the right to charge the full amount of the damages or costs to the guest.